VVS Machining Solutions: From Customer Success to Financial Success (Part B)
VVS Machining Solutions CEO A.K. Chandran needed a strategy to lower the machine tool firm’s costs and increase revenues and margins. So, VVS worked with a team of experts in customer-based strategy and execution. They identified four areas critical for success. All Chandran had to do was act on them.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.