HealFirst Clinics: Designing an Experiment - B
HealFirst Clinics CEO Dr. Culverton Smith wanted to run a randomized experiment to understand the cause-and-effect relationship between online training and customer outcomes. Working with his senior vice president of quality, Smith considered two experimental designs. This interactive case allows readers to analyze data from the final experiment and make strategy decisions.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.