Pursuing the Right Prospects: Fixing Sales and Bidding at GQS Through Data Analytics
Chris Long, president of GQS Oil & Gas, was disappointed with his company’s performance. His executives consistently forecasted growth, but sales consistently declined. Long was convinced accurate forecasts were critical for GQS’s strategy planning. How could the company fix its forecasting and improve the way it approached new customer acquisition?
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.