MODCO: Using Customer Complaints and Compliments for Strategy Implementation
MODCO CEO Carmichael Clarke was focused on growing revenues by creating customer value. The modular unit leasing firm installed a customer-feedback system across 90 branches and obtained 1,055 customer comments. This interactive case gives readers 100 customer comments and allows them to transform the data into revenue-generating initiatives. Then students use regression analysis to link open-ended comments to customer value.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.