Logistic Regression for Customer Insights
How can executives predict binary outcomes like whether or not a customer will purchase a product? Logistic regression is a special type of regression used to analyze binary outcomes such as customers buying versus not buying, and customer retention versus defection. This note reviews the basic premise of logistic regression and provides a step-by-step tutorial with examples.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.