Importance and Salience of Customer Benefits
Companies must base their value proposition and strategy focus on the benefits customers deem important. Unfortunately, many executives confuse “importance” with “salience.” This note differentiates the terms, details the correct approach to measuring the importance of customer benefits, and illustrates the concepts through the case of an automotive services company.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.