Green Cover: Planning to Go Big – A
Justin Monsoon, owner of nontoxic interior paint provider Green Cover, created a plan to open several new stores, release multiple new products, and widen distribution. But he needed capital to move forward. Could Monsoon use data from customer interviews and surveys to convince investors they should commit to Green Cover? Students learn the use of qualitative data to create attributes and levels.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.