Furniture Retailers: Understanding Customer Strategy through Quantitative Analysis
Clint Miller, a Houston-based retail consultant, created and administered a survey to understand customer value for furniture buyers. Examining two local retailers and one national brand, Miller set out to learn how each firm compared on the six most critical areas driving value. The results consistently surprised him. Students analyze a customer dataset to draw conclusions.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.