DISTRICO – Executing Strategy
Distribution firm DISTRICO was thriving, but its annual strategy meeting was a wasted exercise, a retreat building good will but leaving executives with no clear direction. So, senior vice president of strategy Tracy Behrendoff sought a systematic using regression analysis to allocate and align the company’s resources through customer-based execution and strategy.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.