GE Lullaby: India
GE Healthcare was struggling in India, so in 2010, the company began researching the country. It reformatted the Lullaby, a baby warmer to meet local customers’ needs. The new Lullaby was simpler and more rugged than its U.S. counterpart. Time would tell if the changes would make the device successful.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.