Exterior, Inc. - A
Exterior Inc. was an innovative, premium-price roofing manufacturer. But by 2014, a declining housing market and foreign competition had shrunk its market share. CEO Mike Montgomery was presented with two strategy options: increase prices or invest in R&D. Not only was Montgomery unsure which option to select, he wasn’t sure either captured Exterior’s most critical customer value drivers.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.