Being Boeing - A
The Boeing Company needed to regain market share from Airbus SE. Senior executives believed issues with aircraft financing and Boeing’s sales strategy, not pricing, had led to their decline. Did Boeing need to lower prices? Or could it revamp its sales process, empowering its teams to make decisions without resorting to lowering prices?
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.